Hina Sultan Exclusive Interview With Styleinstep


Here is Hina Sultan's Exclusive interview with Styleinstep
hina sultan was born on 27th of july she is a Pakistani TV Host, VJ , Actor and a producer...
Something about yourself in your own words? How would you introduce yourself to our readers? Tell us about where you grew up, education and family..
im a tv host and actor…. I was born in Jeddah…but as my dad shifted in lahore in early stage of my life so I spent almost all of my childhood period in lahore, I have studied Mass communication from Kinnaird college. Have a brother and my parents at home J
When and how did you get into hosting and acting?
Just a year back I joined APlus in production dept but incidentally started hosting as my friend needed a host for his music program and thus I Started my on- camera career with 5 days/week show “Tune ho jao” on APlus, it was a success…. Meanwhile did 2 sitcoms with Jawad Bashir “Timmy G” (ARY) and “Khel tamasha” (Ptv) the experience went really good therefore left production and professionally joined the field as actor and host and left production.
Tell us a bit about your work as a model and actress?
Well have done sitcoms with jawad bashir as I have already mentioned besides that did “Albeli sofia” with farah shah (Aplus), “Kamaal-e-zabt” with legendary actor like Qavi sahib for Aplus and doing “Khalida ki walida” for Ptv. As model, I have done very little as im not into it, I did few shoots with Khawar riaz i.e. for libas and Post. But I am really looking forward to my upcoming video with Raheem shah as main lead model. As tv host I have done “Ramzan premier league season 4” for Play tv and have hosted for Masala tv and ptv too.
 on which channel and programs you are currently doing work ?
Currently I am hosting “Enews” on Aplus, “moving heads” on style 360 and dramas “khalida ki walida” and “Khel tamasha” on Ptv and I am doing Shoaib khan’s feature film “Rangeen”.
Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
Well I really don’t know where would I be in next 5 to 10 years but yup I want to be an independent one as I guess these days every person should work cuz our country needs that.
Tell us about your family and friends and how they support you or did they oppose it?
Well at start, my family doesn’t support me that much as none of my family person belongs to this field and they want me to get settled in Australia but now my brother is a bit supportive.
Tell us something about your brother harris sultan who is also a host and actor ?
Well my brother is an australian actor and he is acting there as a hobby, during a very short time span he has worked in the hit australian tv shows like “neighbours” and “Sea Patrol”, he is also doing theatre and tv commercials over there. I love his acting skills because he has got proper training for that and it has really worked.
What are your future endeavours?
To become proud of my parents in any way possible
What is your Zodiac sign and date of birth?
I was born on 27th of July and so I am a true leo.
One person you idealize
Muhammad Ali Jinnah sir.
Your mostly likely turns off?
Bad odour.
Turns on?
Nice cologne.
Secret ambition?
Well if its secret then y wud I tell it here ;)….. but yeah I have got one :D
 What are your hobbies?
Love long drive on motorway (specially alone J )
 One activity that keeps you occupied in your free time?
Obviously facebook and internet J
Favorite quote?
A smart enemy is better than a stupid friend.
How do you stay fit?
Dieting ofcouse and gyming J
When do you plan to marry?
Hahhaha yaar its tooo early to even think about it…. We have got lot of senior actresses in the field who are still 16 and unmarried so mere ko to abhi bohuuuuut time hay :p
Any message for your fans?
Honestly speaking every single comment u write on my page means a lot to me and give me motivation to work harder and I need lot of prayers from you guys so keep praying and motivation me…. Love u all J
you can join hina's facebook page here:hina sultan







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...