Veena Malik Ready to Pose Nude for just $1million

veena malik who is controversial pakistani star now lives in india she was on top of headline when she do a topless photoshoot for fhm magazine.
now in her interview for mirror she said if she got the opputunity she will  do it as she said that im a model and its my work if playboy magazine offer me $1 million for posing nude on the cover of playboy magazine then im ready to do a nude photoshoot for playboy magazine.That is my job. I am a model and I would consider every single opportunity that comes my way
veena malik pictures virally spread on internet after her photoshoot with fhm magazine.
actually she want her to be in news everytime thats why she is always giving this type of statements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...