The Hair Affair


What is life without some excitement? Don’t we all secretly wish to be as daring as the girl of next door who sports a new look almost every season? With a sleek ponytail with the busy mornings, luscious curls in the evening and a chick wet chignon for late night affairs. She is surly head turner. I confess, every year I leave behind the past years fall outs; I carry forward my achievements and wear my confidence around my sleeve. I redefine myself from head to toe, keeping my individually, personifying an air of personal evaluation. 2011 was the ‘Urban Desi’ and 2012 is all about ‘Subtle’ elegance with a tinge of mystery. Hands down my hair color plays a crucial role in revitalizing my sense of being. It makes me feel like all in new person. Who sheds baggage and takes on confidence.
Below are some colour trends for 2012 for summer that is sure to redefine your look. Highlighting your natural features and adding beauty to your personality. 

Did I hair Bronde?
Bronde is the new blonde. A natural brunette shade with well-blended highlights, ass a mesmerizing glow to Asian skin. Giving luster to your strands; bronde hair can be styled into rough beachy waves for an effortless look or you can let your let your natural curls fall over your shoulders framing your face for a soft and versatile look. Great for Asian skin, Bronde hair can be achieved by asking your stylist to give you a suitable shade of brunette that may include warmer and darker shades of chestnut. Highlight it with strands of warm caramel to create a luscious blend.

Oh I love Red!
My love for red is eternal. My first hair colour was a vixen shade of deep mahogany that yes did look mysterious yet sultry. In 2012, red is more of a auburn. Auburn when done and managed right in a style statement in itself and a colour you can own for life. You can go all grew Barry more with this playful shade of auburn which is sultry when defined with loose, fine curls and foxy when worn in an effortless manner.

The 10 commandments for hair color perfection: 
1.        Always stay close to your natural color and never lighten or darken your hair more than two shades for your natural color.
2.        Avoid coloring too frequently; you don’t want to damage your tresses.
3.        Always use ammonia free hair dyes.
4.        Use a color protecting shampoo and conditioner. They are specifically formulated to be both gentle and protective.
5.        Use a hydrating mask to pamper your tresses.
6.        Do not fry your hair with over dose of product or heat.
7.        In any case do not bleach your hair.
8.        Avoid embarrassment and never get highlights on black Asian hair. Trust me. You always want to settle for a warmer shade of brown before getting your highlights.
9.        Smooth out your texture by using anti frizz and mild hair mousse. Smooth textures add life to your hair color.
10.     Always pick a color that compliments your personality.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...